I have had this service for a couple of years, it was great....WAS being the operative word there. The past five months have been *** with this company. I am currently on their most expensive plan which is 30 down and 3 up, since December of 2014 I have been getting dial up speeds. I max out now at about 2 or 3 down and .5 to .8 up. Literally nothing can be done with these speeds, my kid cannot watch Netflix, my wife and I cannot play games and some days its a struggle to even look up a food recipe. I called the company of course, after a month of switching out routers, modems, Cat 5e lines, they finally came to the slow realization that it was their local node that was malfunctioning.

SO here we are 5 months later with promises of a phone call or email on the status of a permanent or temporary fix and I have not heard anything in weeks, this company is the typical nightmare ISP. Its hard to pay bills to Baja, their tier one and tier two tech support are full of people with low IQs and bad training and all of this would be fine IF THEIR PRODUCT ACTUALLY WORKED. Below is a list of other ISPs in Northern Colorado that you should look into before you are forced to resort to Baja and TDS Telecom.

www.exede.com/

www.centurylink.com/

www.skybeam.com/

www.comcast.com/

To TDS Telecom and Baja Broadband,

You have let me down as a customer in a way that a company never has before, I have never felt so in the dark and ignored as I have with your company and for as long as I use the internet I will tell people never to purchase your service under any circumstances because your an awful company with poor all around service.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Baja Broadband. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Baja Broadband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Baja Broadband to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Baja Broadband?

Comments

Suggest you remove Skybeam as well.Their parent company, JABS, has been buying up companies across the contry.

They move in, quality goes down until the connections are unusable garbage.Stay away from them too!